Friday, November 14, 2008

Cutie Pie


When Anna Claire was six weeks old we had Moniqe McGonagill take some pictures of her. We were a little nervous, because that was right at the peak of her colic, and we knew a meltdown could occur at any minute. However, she did great and they turned out wonderful! Monqiue was so sweet and patient and really did a fantastic job. Here are a few of my favorites...


Our absolute favorite!

In deep thought...


"Talking to Monqie" This is right when she first started "talking"- I am so glad Monique was able to get it on camera


So Pretty! The quilt was made for me by my Great Grandmother and will be passed down to Anna Cliare

There is a link to Monique's photography web site under "Blogs I Visit". She does fantastic seasonal pictures and is starting a new company with Jenny Holloway Designs called Saving Grace Designs- Visit both of these under "Blogs I Visit"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Wren's said...

Beautiful pictures Sarah! Had fun visiting on Saturday. Anna Claire is precious. Need to try and get together more often. Enjoy your week!

Will and Carley said...

Oh my goodness.
She is beautiful.
I can see a little you and Jeremy in her!

Tate Family said...

Sarah, I love these pictures. I know you are just loving being with her everyday. They change and grow SO fast.

Jennifer and Brad said...

Those are so good. She is so precious.