Friday, October 24, 2008

My Little Flower


Tuesday night Anna Claire got to dress up in her Halloween outfit for the Spouse Alliance Munching and Mayhem Halloween Festival. Isn't she adorable!?! She wasn't quite sure about having it on her head, and kept trying to eat the petals (notice we had to tuck it in on one side), but finally decided she would cooperate. The party started at 5:30 and we normally start her bedtime routine around 6:00 so we were a little nervous about how it would go down, but she did a really good job. All of the kids were so cute in their costumes. Jeremy and I had fun getting out of the house and even had a chance to stop by the new Kroger at the Reservoir to try out their Sushi. Yes, Kroger has sushi, and it is really good (not quite Nagoya, but good for a grocery store). We can't wait for Halloween night to dress up again!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Just call me D said...

Hey Sarah! I know that we haven't ever met actually- but I was at Ashley Shivers tonight talkin' about blogs, and she said that she'd met you, and that you told her you read mine. Which is too funny because I've checked yours out too! So anyway, I thought I'd introduce myself in "blog world". Your little girl is adorable!! Come by to visit the Polk fam anytime :)

The Cross Family said...

she looks so cute and still looks like her daddy :)

Will and Carley said...

Oh my! How cute is she?!
The most precious flower I have ever seen!