Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday,Dad!!




My wonderful dad celebrated his birthday on 8/8/08. We had so much fun cooking out, eating cake, and watching him open his birthday gifts. Well, actually we had the most fun playing with his birthday gifts. My mom gave him an ipod and a medicine ball (one of those big things you can workout with-since my dad works out so much). We decided to blow it up which took the efforts of my brother, dad, and Jeremy. As you can see by the picture below he found a really good use for it.



All joking aside, my dad is truly the BEST dad ever. He has always been the Christan leader of our household. I think one of the reasons we respected him so much is because he led by example and not just with words. We love him SO much and hope he had a great birthday!

No comments: