Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a Good Daddy

We have been working hard getting Anna Claire's room ready for her big arrival. My parents saved all of the baby furniture that my brother and I used as babies and passed it to me when we found out we were pregnant- thank you SO much mom and dad! I am so excited that our little girl will be using the same furniture, it really means a lot to me! Jeremy has been working hard painting everything so that it will look great in the baby room. Here are some before (nice 1980's brown) and after ( a fresh coat of white) pictures.

Before...


After...



We still have some finishing touches to put on the room (notice that most of the drawers do not have knobs- the store I got them from only gets a few at a time so I have to keep going back, maybe by the time she is five we will have all of the knobs and pulls on the furniture). It really turned out great and I know one day she will appreciate all of the hard work her daddy put into refinishing everything!

1 comment:

The Cross Family said...

Everything looks great. We can't wait to meet Anna Claire